the summer grilling chefs are working on all those scrumptious bbq delights, let
me remind you to keep the following health tips in mind :
* go easy on the high-fat red meats - work in some chicken and fish.
* veggies are always good on the grill.
* buns have lots of carbs ; meats taste just as good without the bun sometimes.
* speaking of carbs : yummy desserts are yummy mostly thanks to sugar - go with
fruit as often as possible.
* likewise : soda, high-sugar drinks, and beer are loaded with carbs - water
is a great alternative. Try starting with water every other drink.
* burn off those carbs or they'll turn to fat on you - walk, swim, play, bike, take care
of some yard work, etc.
Enjoy the summer !!